We Are Based in Chester.
16 Raymond Street, Chester, Cheshire, England CH1 4EL
I take high precautions to keep myself and my customers safe. Also I`ve passed a Covid19 Awareness Course.
Between 12pm and 9pm every day.
I can do cakes orders one day in advance if I have the availability, however the best time is a week or two in advance (or longer if possible). The bigger the cake the more time I will need.
As much I try to keep safe I have nuts in my kitchen that I use on daily basis, so I only cater for Vegetarian, Vegan (NOT Allergies) & Intolerances. If you own an epi pen unfortunately I can not cater for you.
As I don’t use any fresh cream or unpasteurized products my cakes are safe up to 2 days outside the fridge and up to 7 days if kept in the fridge.
I make my cakes the evening before you get them so this gives you 2 whole days.
Unfortunately the answer is No, or highly unlikely, as I make my cakes fresh the night before.
I am not like other bakers who sell pre-made cakes a couple of days before. I do not freeze cakes neither. You always get nice and fluffy cakes.
Yes, why don’t you buy a voucher for a friend and they can redeem up to 3 months after the purchase.
If you’ve chosen to collect your cake you take full responsibility for the transport.
- Do not place on a seat
- Do not have the heating on for the whole time the cake is in the car
- Do not leave the cake in your car for long a period of time or overnight
- Do not press your breaks hard while transporting the cake
- Drive slow over speed bumps
- The best place to transport the cake is in the footwell or in the boot secured so it wont move around
- Passenger can hold the cake in their lap at your own risk
- Cakes bigger than 2 tiers will have to be delivered by me to make sure the safe arrival
Contact Me for a free quote via the form below and we I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I’ll do my best to reply to you within 48h, however it may take slightly longer during busy periods.